Why Ujala Cygnus For Fibroids Treatment?
We have some of India’s top doctors for fibroids treatment empanelled with us. With over 1 lakh patients treated for fibroids, our doctors have extensive experience in procedures related to fibroids surgery and fibroids treatment.
Network of Hospitals
Largest Chain Of Multispeciality Hospitals Across North India
We have been gaining trust by saving & caring for lives with dignity, affordability & best quality.
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
I had one big fibroid, and they explained the procedure to me, so I knew what they were going to be doing, how they were going to do it and so was very sure and less worried. I would recommend, Ujala Cygnus, Thank you!!
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
The exact cause of fibroids is not known. Still, research points out the following factors:
Hormones: Estrogen and progesterone are responsible for regenerating the uterine lining during each menstrual cycle and may stimulate the fibroid’s growth.
Heredity: If your mother, sister, or grandmother has ever suffered from fibroids, then you may suffer from fibroids too.
Prolonged menstrual periods: Fibroids may lead to menstrual periods which may last seven days or longer.
Heavy bleeding during periods: Excessive or heavy bleeding during periods is one of the most common fibroids symptoms. A menstrual cycle is said to be heavy or excessive when more than 80ml blood is lost.
Bloating or fullness in the abdomen or pelvis: The uterus usually is pear size, but fibroids can enlarge the uterus, & thus fullness or bloating near the abdomen or pelvis area.
Pain in the lower belly or pelvis: The uterus is located below the pubic bone, surrounded by the intestines, and is just under the bladder. Therefore the enlargement of the uterus due to fibroids can result in pain in these areas in the pelvic area.
Some other vital symptoms:
- Pressure on the urinary bladder with urinary problems
- Irregular vaginal bleeding
- Pain during intercourse
- Infertility, repeated abortions, or poor pregnancy outcomes
Fibroids treatment depends on
- Extent of disease
- The severity of symptoms like pain.
- The desire for childbearing
Medication: Treatment is not always necessary, especially if there are no symptoms or do not affect your everyday activities. In such conditions, medication can suffice. The medication can be aimed towards two results a) recess the effect of symptoms or b) shrink the fibroids.
Surgery: If medication is ineffective & the symptoms do not recede in severity; thus, surgery should be considered. Hysterectomy & Laparoscopy, the two main procedures are discussed below.
Hysterectomy(laparoscopic, open, vaginal): A hysterectomy should be considered if you have large fibroids or severe bleeding. You don’t wish to have any more children since it involves the removal of the womb. It’s an effective way of preventing fibroids from coming back. This procedure’s side effects can include early menopause and a loss of libido (sexual drive). But the later only occurs when ovaries are removed.
Myomectomy: If you wish to have children, then the suitable option would be myomectomy. It is a surgery where the fibroids are removed from the wall of the womb. But it is important to note that a myomectomy may not be the answer to all types of fibroids. Your gynecologist can evaluate the suitability based on the size, position & number of fibroids. You will require to spend a few days in the hospital to recover after the surgery.
Ujala Cygnus chain of Super Specialty Hospitals spread across four states in North India with 13 units equipped with multiple specialties and beds. Certified with NABH, Ujala Cygnus chain of Super Specialty Hospitals aims to provide sophisticated, compassionate, and expert care to admitted patients. We are recognized by all Third Party Administrator(TPA) panels including ECHS, ESI, Ayushmaan Bharat, and Haryana Government.
Ujala Cygnus Provides –
- Fibroids Treatment In Varanasi
- Fibroids Treatment In Kanpur
- Fibroids Treatment In Kashipur
- Fibroids Treatment In Rama Vihar
- Fibroids Treatment In Nangloi
- Fibroids Treatment In Kurukshetra
- Fibroids Treatment In Sonipat
- Fibroids Treatment In Kaithal
- Fibroids Treatment In Bahadurgarh
- Fibroids Treatment In Karnal
- Fibroids Treatment In Rewari
We have empanelled some of the –
- Best Fibroid Doctors In Varanasi
- Best Fibroid Doctors In Kanpur
- Best Fibroid Doctors In Kashipur
- Best Fibroid Doctors In Rama Vihar
- Best Fibroid Doctors In Nangloi
- Best Fibroid Doctors In Kurukshetra
- Best Fibroid Doctors In Sonipat
- Best Fibroid Doctors In Kaithal
- Best Fibroid Doctors In Bahadurgarh
- Best Fibroid Doctors In Karnal
- Best Fibroid Doctors In Rewari
Fill The Form To Get Details Of-
- Fibroid Surgery Cost In Varanasi
- Fibroid Surgery Cost In Kanpur
- Fibroid Surgery Cost In Kashipur
- Fibroid Surgery Cost In Rama Vihar
- Fibroid Surgery Cost In Nangloi
- Fibroid Surgery Cost In Kurukshetra
- Fibroid Surgery Cost In Sonipat
- Fibroid Surgery Cost In Kaithal
- Fibroid Surgery Cost In Bahadurgarh
- Fibroid Surgery Cost In Karnal
- Fibroid Surgery Cost In Rewari