Why Ujala Cygnus For Orthopaedic Treatments?
1,00,000+ Happy Patients
Team Of Highly Experienced Orthopedic Doctors & Surgeons.
State Of The Art Orthopedic Department.
Equipped To Handle All Kinds Of Orthopedic Problems & Surgeries
We offer treatment for a wide range of orthopaedic problems.
Sports Injury Treatment
- Muscle Cramps & Strains Treatment
- Achilles Tendon Rupture Treatment
- Knee Cartilage Injury Treatment
- Patellar Dislocation
- Runner’s Knee
- Shoulder Bursitis
- Rotator Cuff Tear Treatment
- Tennis Elbow Treatment
- Broken Collarbone Treatment
Joint Replacement Surgery
- Arthritis Treatment
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Total Elbow Replacement
- Wrist Replacement
- Hand-Joint Replacement
- Ankle Joint Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Knee Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery for Knee
- Arthroscopic Surgery for Shoulder
- Arthroscopic Surgery for Elbow
- Arthroscopic Surgery for Ankle
- Arthroscopic Surgery for Hip
- Trauma and Fracture Surgery
- Limb lengthening
- Fusion of joints
- Disc Surgery
- Micro Surgery for disc
- Minimally Invasive Spine
- Surgery For Spinal Tuberculosis
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Cartilage Cell Therapy for Cartilage Damage & Knee Pain
- Bone Cell Therapy for AVN
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Our Team Of Doctors
Highly experienced and skilled team of orthopedic doctors & surgeons who have been trained in leading hospitals.
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Our search ended at Ujala Cygnus Hospital. At the hospital, Dr. Prateek Ahlawat handled Inderjeet’s case and diagnosed him with osteoarthritis, recommending knee replacement surgery. Since Ujala Cygnus Hospital, Kurukshetra provides treatment under the government’s Ayushman Bharat Yojna scheme, his treatment was completely free. Inderjeet received proper treatment and care from Dr. Prateek Ahlawat and is now able to walk again.
Hear It From Our Patients!
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
There used to be a time when joint or muscle-related pain was common among old age people, but, due to the sedentary lifestyle, this painful condition seems to have gripped youngsters too. This happens primarily because of the wrong posture while sitting, standing, or sleeping. Besides this, some types of injuries or accidents may also result in muscle or joint pain. Most of the time, people ignore minor pains, but, if left untreated, minor-seeming pain can last for a long time, or even turn into a major problem. Here, we’ll share some of the main reasons for visiting an orthopedic. But, before going ahead, you should know who is an orthopedic doctor.
Who is an orthopedic doctor?
An orthopedic doctor specializes in issues related to the musculoskeletal system which includes bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, and muscles. Since the human body has more than 200 bones, the probability of getting bone, joint or muscle-related problems is quite higher compared to other health issues. And, this is the reason why orthopedic doctors are always in high demand.
Orthopedic doctors can help reduce musculoskeletal pain
The human body consists of various types of bones, muscles, joints, ligaments, cartilage, and other connective tissue. For this reason, the chances of having minor or major problems related to them become quite higher. And persistent pain is one of the common problems. An orthopedic doctor recognizes the exact origin of pain and helps the patient reduce or eliminate it.
If you are experiencing knee, ankle, foot, hip, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, back or neck pain, you need to visit an orthopedic doctor. If you are looking for the best specialist doctors in Varanasi, you can book your appointment at Ujala Cygnus Hospital.
An orthopedic doctor can help you perform daily activities easily
There would be times when you are unable to pick up items on the top of your cupboard, or feel uncomfortable while stooping and bending for picking items on the floor. Apart from this, sometimes, walking or even getting out of your bed can become so painful that it makes you think twice before doing so. Even after recurring pain, people tend to ignore it for a long time. But ignoring it for a long time may result in a severe problem. In case you are experiencing such pain or problems, visit an orthopedic doctor immediately. The doctor can diagnose the cause and provide you with a suitable treatment.
Besides muscular and joint pain, nowadays, spine-related pain is also common. If you are looking for the best spine doctors in Varanasi, you can book your appointment at Ujala Cygnus Hospital.
Orthopedic doctors can help in treating and preventing injuries
If you or your family member has an accident leading to bone fracture, an orthopedic doctor is the first person you should rush to visit. Besides, dislocations, muscle injuries, tendon tears and ruptures are also some reasons to visit an orthopedic doctor. Athletes or sportspersons can also get in touch with orthopedic doctors to discuss treatments and precautions for injuries.
- orthopedic surgeons can help in healing fractures.
- orthopedic surgeons may also help speed your recovery.
- They can also help you reduce pain in joints and muscles.
- If needed, they can also work with other specialists such as therapists, rehabilitation doctors, and pain management specialists to optimize treatment.
Orthopedic doctors can treat a variety of conditions such as muscle strains, joint or back pain, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, injuries to tendons or ligaments, (such as sprains, tendonitis, and ACL tears) and limb abnormalities (such as clubfoot and bowlegs bone cancer, joint replacement, internal fixation, fusion, osteotomy, soft tissue repair, release surgery). They are the right choice for musculoskeletal concerns such as arthritis, bursitis, and osteoporosis.
There are a number of misconceptions about surgery. Whenever a person thinks about surgery, the mind starts imagining all the negative scenarios, often deterring him or her from getting a procedure done. Besides, some people ignore surgical treatments because they assume that their problems are age-related and surgeries are only meant for the treatment of injuries. Another common reason causing people to avoid surgeries is that they feel that surgeons recommend surgeries necessarily.
- ACL Reconstruction Surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Bone Fracture Repair
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Ankle Repair
- Spinal Surgeries
- Joint Fusion
- Trigger Finger Release
- Fluid drainage
- Steroid injections
- Ultrasound-guided injections
- Bracing, boosting, and casting
- Joint distension
- Joint manipulation
- Physical therapy
- Cervical epidural injection
- Lumbar epidural steroid injection
- Facet joint injection
- Viscosupplementation for treatment of arthritis
When it comes to your health, you cannot take problems lightly. Especially for musculoskeletal issues, where minor problems can lead to major complications in the future, one should seek an expert opinion as soon as possible. Orthopedic doctors have years of experience dealing with such cases, and therefore can determine the root cause of the pain, and suggest the right treatment approach. Even the painful musculoskeletal conditions can be treated with simple advice and medicines recommended by a skilled orthopedic doctor.
Ujala Cygnus chain of Super Specialty Hospitals, spread across four states in North India with 13 units equipped with multiple specialties and beds. Certified with NABH, Ujala Cygnus chain of Super Specialty Hospitals aims to provide sophisticated, compassionate, and expert care to admitted patients. We are recognized by all Third Party Administrator(TPA) panels including ECHS, ESI, Ayushmaan Bharat, and Haryana Government.
We have empanelled some of the –
- Best Orthopedic Doctors In Kurukshetra
- Best Orthopedic Doctors In Panipat
- Best Orthopedic Doctors In Sonipat
- Best Orthopedic Doctors In Kaithal
- Best Orthopedic Doctors In Bahadurgarh
- Best Orthopedic Doctors In Karnal
- Best Orthopedic Doctors In Rewari
- Best Orthopedic Doctors In Kanpur
- Best Orthopedic Doctors In Varanasi
Our super speciality hospitals have been rated as one of the-
- Best Orthopedic Hospitals In Kurukshetra
- Best Orthopedic Hospitals In Panipat
- Best Orthopedic Hospitals In Sonipat
- Best Orthopedic Hospitals In Kaithal
- Best Orthopedic Hospitals In Bahadurgarh
- Best Orthopedic Hospitals In Karnal
- Best Orthopedic Hospitals In Rewari
- Best Orthopedic Hospitals In Kanpur
- Best Orthopedic Hospitals In Varanasi