Ujala Cygnus Payment
Welcome to Ujala Cygnus Payment Gateway where you can pay for lab tests, pharmacy or donate for healthcare workers.
Fund Raiser for COVID-19 Fight – Healthcare Personnel PPE, Hospital Critical Equipments
Personal protective equipment is a mandatory requirement for all health workers screening, testing or treating people for the virus.The world needs about 89 mn medical masks and 76 mn gloves for Covid-19 response every month, says WHO.
The Whole world has been engulfed by the COVID-19 pandemic. This deadly disease has not only infected lakhs of people, it has also resulted in thousands of deaths. What the last few weeks has shown us is that there are widespread challenges in hospital systems in even the most medically advanced countries in the world. We already have reports wherein Doctors and nurses are pleading with the government for adequate safety equipment to treat COVID-19 patients. Already doctors and nurses at some of the prominent hospitals have been infected with COVID-19 and have been quarantined.Just imagine this scenario playing out in India. We already have a shortage of doctors and nurses and even if 10% of them were to be infected, we would have less no of doctors and nurses to treat COVID-19 patients. For a country of 1.3 billion people this would be catastrophic. If our doctors and healthcare personnel are infected who will be left to treat the COVID-19 patients. No one.
It is our responsibility to protect each and every one of them to keep a them healthy so that they can work to treat more and more COVID-19 patients and help stem the disease. Each one of healthcare professional plays an absolutely critical frontline role in a national response. Our doctors, nurses, paramedical staffs are taking an enormous personal risk, for ourselves and our families in caring for the sick. There’s not a shade of doubt that Ujala Cygnus will do whatever it takes to save as many lives as we can, even if we are armed with just the spirit to serve.
Hence, Dr. Shuchin, Director, Ujala Cygnus Healthcare Services is setting up this fundraiser for the following causes for this COVID-19 war:
- Provide 9500 Hazmat Suits for the doctors, nurses and healthcare personnel
- Provide 12,000 N95 masks, gloves, sanitizers and other protective equipments to the healthcare personnel.
- Provide 9500 Goggles, Shoe Covers for the healthcare personnels
- Provide 25,000 Pairs of Gloves of varying sizes from 6.0 to 7.5 for healthcare personnel treating COVID-19 patients
- Provide 15,000 sanitizers of 500 ml each having alcohol content minimum of 70% to hospitals
- Provide 24 ventilators for critical ill patients
- Provide 25 Dialysis machines for severe ICU cases in the country during the COVID-19 crisis.