Why Ujala Cygnus?
Our team of neurologists in Sonipat focus on providing exceptional neuro care to all the residents of Sonipat and nearby areas at an affordable cost.
Network of Hospitals
Services Offered At Ujala Cygnus Hospital Sonipat
Our doctors provide a wide range of neurological treatments & surgeries.
Conditions We Treat
- Dementia (Alzheimer’s)
- Brain Tumour
- Spine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain Aneurysms / AVM
- Cerebral Palsy & Spasticity
- Head Injuries – EDH, SDH, Contusions etc.
- Intracranial Tumours
- Skull Base Surgery
- Paediatric Surgery
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Hydrocephalus Surgery
- Cervical & Lumbar Disc Surgeries
- Degenerative Spine Surgeries
- Surgeries For Spine Tumours
- Spinal Injuries & Fractures
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Ayushman Bharat Yojna At Ujala Cygnus Hospital Sonipat
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
A neurologist is a medical professional with a specialized drill in deducing, regaling, and supervising ailments of the brain and nervous system. The medic treats disorders which comprise:
- Headache disorders (recurrent headaches, cluster headache, migraine)
- Spinal cord disorders (Transverse myelopathy, Central cord syndrome, anterior cord syndrome)
- Seizure disorders (epilepsy, vagus nerve stimulation, Tonic or Atonic seizures)
- Nervous system disorders (Parkinson’s disease, Multiple sclerosis, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
- Memory disorders (Alzheimer’s disease, Dementia, DLB)
- Brain injuries (Brain trauma, Brain tumours, Bell’s palsy, Ataxia)
- Sleep disorders (Hypersomnia, Central sleep apnea, Insomnia, Narcolepsy) and others.
Are you a Sonipat resident looking to consult any of the best neurologists in Sonipat? You might want to consider seeking consultation at Ujala Cygnus multispeciality hospital which has empanelled some of the top neurologists in Sonipat. Our hospital caters to all your needs from diagnostics to physiotherapy and surgery.
A Neurologist treats you for certain conditions which include:
1. Neuropathic pain: Neuropathic pain is the discomfort that transpires when nerves are scarred from damage or ailment. Diabetes can result in such kind of nerve destruction. Neuropathic pain may be intense, shooting or fiery. You may also encounter this pain from the devastation caused to your central nervous system. It mostly ensues after a stroke. A neurologist can assist you in learning the best remedy. If pain medications don’t help, you may want to consult with any of the best neurologist doctors at Ujala Cygnus who begin neuropathic pain treatment with medications and physiotherapy.
At times, aggressive approaches may be needed to yield better results. Some of the best neurologists in Sonipat empanelled at our hospital will not shy away from offering aggressive approaches. They will make sure that the patient is comfortable and understands how the therapies work.
2. Parkinson’s disease: This disease pertains to brain cells’ damage, stimulating the compound dopamine. Ideally, the brain requires dopamine for regular body activities. Parkinson’s disease generally occurs in people after 60 years of age. Signs and symptoms encompass shivering tendencies, cadaver or restricted body movement, and clumsiness. However, there are no tests conducted for this disease, but a specialist can analyze the illness after a detailed exam.
A person going through Parkinson’s disease should immediately opt for medical treatment; otherwise, it might lead to difficulties later down the line. Many doctors recommend a therapy referred to as “deep brain stimulation.” Some of the top neurologists also practice deep brain stimulation therapy and help the patients in Sonipat live a better quality of life. If you are seeking one of the best neuro doctors in Sonipat, you might want to consider Ujala Cygnus hospital.
3. Stroke: A stroke usually ensues when the brain’s blood supply is prohibited due to numerous rationales. One of the significant causes comprises a clogged blood vessel or rapid bleeding. When the brain cells do not get a sufficient supply of blood, they start to break down. A neurologist might deduce and regale a stroke through a comprehensive diagnosis. Doing a diagnosis incorporates obtaining pictures of the brain. Remedies might comprise drugs to eliminate blood clots if a clogged blood vessel induced the stroke. Ujala Cygnus is associated with some of the best neurosurgeons in Sonipat, who have experience in conducting critical stroke surgeries.
4. Memory issues: Memory issues related to neurology are principally caused due to the transitions in your brain. These alterations or transitions usually commence deliberately and get awful over time. In severe cases, these alterations induce an ailment called dementia. Alzheimer’s disease is an extensively widespread kind of dementia. A neurologist can discern if you are encountering the outsets of dementia or if anything else is inciting your symptoms. The doctor will then be required to perform a detailed neurological test. When it is confirmed that you have dementia, the Neurologist can stipulate medications that may de-stress the disorder or alleviate the signs of apprehension or turmoil.
5. Migraines: Frequently occurring headache is an important reason to see a neurologist. In numerous cases, these can be migraine headaches which occur repeatedly and last from a few hours to days. Migraines make you feel nauseated and cause throbbing pain. You may also become susceptible to light, loud sounds or strong scents. Seeing a neurologist can help you discover what’s accelerating your migraines and find a solution to avert them. Ordinary impetuous are food and stress. A neurologist may also stipulate drugs to stave off a migraine or cease a migraine when it comes to being.
6. Dizziness: Dizziness, or vertigo, manifests that the whole world around you is swivelling. Or it may come across like you are swivelling around. Dizziness can affect your life as it dissuades you from accomplishing your day-to-day chores. While this may thaw itself after an extent, you should still see a doctor have the elementary circumstance interpreted. The majority of the factors are not that frightening but can cause more severe ailments like stroke if remain unresolved.
You might want to consider scheduling an appointment with one of the best brain doctors in Sonipat at Ujala Cygnus if you experience dizziness.
Some ailments that are associated with dizziness or vertigo encompass:
- Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV)
- Meniere’s disease
- Vestibular neuritis/labyrinthitis
- Vestibular migraine
Having empanelled some of the best neurologist doctors in Sonipat, we have first-hand experience in dealing with the various neurologic conditions. Our hospital has a team of neuro specialist doctors in Sonipat who are widely recognised for being able to treat rare and critical neurological conditions, making them rank among the best neuro physicians in Sonipat.
No matter your medical condition, being well-informed about your medication plan is extremely important. Here, we’ve enlisted a few questions that you should ask your Neurologist:
- How will these tests impact my health?
- What are the probable side effects that can occur with this treatment?
- How will this medication enhance the quality of my life?
- Will it require me to change my job or home?
- What can I do to manage my symptoms at home?
- Could anything else be causing my symptoms?
- How do I know if my drugs are working?
- Are there any local support groups?
- What medications and other therapies are advised for me?
Ujala Cygnus has a team of the best neurologists in Sonipat, who understand patient concerns and are willing to answer any doubt that you may have. Our doctors believe that patient concerns help them uncover the underlying condition that is causing pain and discomfort.
Ujala Cygnus Super Specialty Hospital, Sonipat is the most extensive critical care and trauma centre with multiple specialities and 100 beds. Certified with NABH, Ujala Cygnus Super Specialty Hospital aims to provide sophisticated, compassionate, and expert care to admitted patients. We are recognized by all Third-Party Administrator (TPA) panels, including ECHS, ESI, Ayushmaan Bharat, and Haryana Government.
Ujala Cygnus Super Specialty Hospital provides the best treatment for almost all major and minor health problems with a team of highly qualified doctors from premier institutes across the country. If you are suffering from any neurological disease, then our hospital is the right place for you to consult with one of the top neurologists.
Ujala Cygnus Super Specialty Hospital, Sonipat aims to provide the best treatment to admitted patients with advanced technology equipment at an affordable price. For tier-2 and tier-3 people, Ujala Cygnus Super Specialty Hospital is a blessing, as now they do not have to move to big cities for treatment purposes.
With over 2,000 successful operations, we at Ujala Cygnus with a team which includes some of the best neurologist doctors in Sonipat, are committed to strengthening the age-old doctor-patient relationship and restoring the profession’s trust, respect, and reputation. We offer a wide range of healthcare services to provide proper care and treatment to patients. Our highly experienced team takes complete responsibility for each patient with advanced treatment techniques.