Why Ujala Cygnus?
Our expert piles doctors in Varanasi strive to provide patients with the best treatment and post-treatment care at affordable costs.
Network of Hospitals
Common Piles Symptoms
- Discomfort During Bowel Movements
- Discomfort When Sitting
- Itching, Pain, Swelling, Bleeding In Or Around Anus
- Itching, Pain, Swelling, Bleeding In Rectum
- Lump That Can Be Felt Around Anus
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
Pile is a medical condition that is associated with swollen veins in the anus and lower rectum. We see people often joking around with people who suffer from this problem. However, if you are one of the millions of people who are affected by this problem, you must already know that piles, when severe, are not usual and must be treated immediately.
Piles are also called hemorrhoids, and every 1 in 40 people in India suffer from this problem. Also, piles are very common in people who are over 50. Piles can be in two forms; internal (taking place inside the anus or rectum) or external lobules. In this article, we will discuss various causes and factors that lead to the problem of piles.
Common Causes of Piles
The most common cause for piles problem is the pressure that builds up in the lower rectum or anus. The stress blocks or slows down your blood flow from reaching the rectal area and ultimately causes the veins to push out. Here are some reasons that are responsible for the cause of piles in individuals.
- Straining when there is some movement in your bowels
- Chronic constipation
- Diarrhoea that happens very often
- During pregnancy
- Extended menstrual cycles in women
- Consuming a low-fibre diet
- Heavy lifting
- Anal intercourse
- Infections associated with the anus
As per medical research, pile is a problem which is more common in ageing men than in women. In years post turning 40 or mostly 50, the connective tissues in your body that hold internal piles inside the rectum start getting weak that eventually results in the prolapsing of veins through the anus.
Our piles doctors in Varanasi are well aware of the common causes and concerns related to hemorrhoids, hence offering treatment based on its severity and nature.
Now the question arises how long do hemorrhoids/piles last? Treatment for small piles may start showing its result in a few days, whereas enormous piles may take more days to heal. Most of the time, pile problems can be managed at home with some remedies and treatments; however, if you have a serious problem and are experiencing excessive pain and bleeding, the condition should be attended immediately. Sometimes, the piles keep on returning, and you experience itching, bleeding, and pain where the need for a piles doctor arises.
Suppose you also experience fainting and dizziness associated with large amounts of bleeding. In that case, it’s a sign that the condition is severe and needs to be assessed and treated by a medical professional.
You can get yourself treated by an experienced piles specialist, our piles specialists in Varanasi always make sure that their patients feel comfortable and walk them through the process before starting the treatment.
You can go to your family doctor or primary care physician in case you are suffering from piles. A general physician may treat piles when the condition is not severe. However, at our hospital, we have some of best piles specialist doctors in Varanasi who will treat you to the best of their abilities using modern techniques like:
- Rubber band ligation: It is a special medical-grade rubber used to tie the piles’ base to cut the blood flow.
- Hemorrhoidectomy: It’s a type of outpatient surgical procedure that is used to remove piles.
- Hemorrhoid stapling: This method is used primarily for internal piles where the surgeon uses a stapling tool to remove piles.
- Sclerotherapy: The procedure involves an injection of a chemical solution that is used to shrink piles
- Infrared photocoagulation: The treatment directs an infrared light toward the piles’ tissue which causes scars and ultimately blocks the blood flow to the piles.
Along with the above treatment options, one can even opt for the piles laser treatment in Varanasi after consulting with the piles doctor.
There is no particular time limit as to how long your piles can last. Small piles can sometimes go away without any treatment, whereas more enormous piles take a few days to clear up and cause excessive pain and bleeding.
Some factors which can lead to the problem of severe and chronic piles are as follows.
- Deficiency of fibre
- Chronic constipation
- Suffering from chronic diarrhoea
- The problem of ageing muscles
- Sitting on the toilet for a longer time
- Straining while moving the bowels
- In the case of anal intercourse
- Overusing enemas or laxatives
If you have severe and recurrent piles, don’t delay consulting a piles specialist where you can get a variety of treatments for your problem. There are several procedures to treat piles that your doctor may suggest. These are:
- Hemorrhoidopexy: In this procedure, a surgeon uses a stapling tool to remove internal piles tissue where he pulls the piles back into your anus.
- Hemorrhoidectomy: This method is used to remove large severe piles from the body.
- Hemorrhoid banding: The procedure is mainly used for prolapsing where the surgeon uses a particular rubber band around the base of your piles to prevent blood supply.
Ujala Cygnus Super Specialty Hospital, Varanasi is the most extensive critical care and trauma centre in Uttar Pradesh, with multiple specialities and 100 beds. Certified with NABH, Ujala Cygnus aims to provide sophisticated, compassionate, and expert care to admitted patients.
Patients need not worry about piles operation cost in Varanasi as we have tied up with third-party administrators for ease in payments. These include ECHS, ESI, Ayushmaan Bharat, and Haryana Government. Ujala Cygnus provides the best treatment for almost all major and minor health problems with a team of highly qualified and experienced doctors from premier institutes across the country. Our team of doctors, which includes some of the best doctors for piles in Varanasi have access to modern and useful treatment tools.
Ujala Cygnus Super Specialty Hospital, Varanasi provides the best treatment to patients with advanced technology equipment and performs surgeries like Hemorrhoidectomy, Infrared photocoagulation, and laser treatment the best.
We offer a wide range of healthcare services to provide proper care and treatment to the patients. Our highly qualified and experienced team of piles doctors in Varanasi take excellent care of patients with well-trained staff and advanced treatment techniques.
We are even known for providing one of the best fistula treatments in Varanasi. Our team of fistula doctors in Varanasi have successfully completed 1000+ fistula operations. We are always committed to strengthening the age-old doctor-patient relationship and restoring the profession’s trust, respect, and reputation.